Catching the flu is not a big deal, especially not pregnant. The following tips will help you prevent and, if you are already in trouble, effectively cure the disease.THE in small children, the flu can last up to three times as longas an average person, and athe likelihood of developing inflammation (eg pneumonia), and a more severe influenza multiplies koraszьlйs risk - read on WebMD.But to serve you some good: Flu is not harmful to the fetus and just because you are pregnant or you are not catching the disease more easily than a woman who has never been with you. But look at the tips!
What is the most effective way to prevent?Inject yourself! No matter which stage of your pregnancy you go in, you won't have to give it up in the third trimester.
Although October and November are the ideal months when you can "apply for protection, you're not missing anything by January. You should apply for protection in a timely fashion because it takes 2-3 weeks to develop a defect. Usually, February is the time when the disease lasts most, and the duration of the disease, most often the weather, is too long, and can last up to March. The vaccine can be given to pregnant mothers and nursing mothers - this does not have to worry, the baby will not be sick.Be sure to consult your doctor about prescription medication Other prevention tips:
- Wash hands thoroughly and frequently.
- Avoid the mass.
- Stay away from sick people.
- Don't touch your mouth, your eyes, your nose. The virus often gets from one person to another by touching an object that is affected by a patient, and then using our infected hands to stain our nose, touch our mouth, or rub our eyes.
What should you do if you have the flu?Before purchasing any non-prescription medicine or dietary supplement, be sure to discuss this with your doctor. natural flu treatments Here are some things you can do:
- Honey-sweet sucking lollipops for throat and cough.
- More bed linen.
- Lots of fluids (common water, purified tap water, 100% fruit juice, decaffeinated herbal tea).
- We make it into the bedroom, which helps prevent the mucous membrane from drying out and easing out the wishes of the elephants.
When should you contact your doctor again?
- If you have difficulty breathing.
- If your symptoms do not improve or get worse after 3-4 days.
- Once you feel a little bit better, you will again experience signs of illness such as abdominal pain, vomiting, high fever, chills, chest pain and dull yellowish coughing.